[MUD-Dev] OT: News from the front

Nathan Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 8 22:21:50 CET 1997

On Sun, 7 Dec 1997 coder at ibm.net wrote:

:In excuse for my recent absence:
:
:                          "Quentin"
:
:                   Joseph Quentin Lawrence
:
:
:                    Born 5 December 1997
:                     at 16:30 hours to
:                  Jan Christiaan Lawrence
:                    and Ann Marie Gray
:
:
:                        9lbs 3.6oz
:                      22 inches long
:
:
:            Mother and child are going wonderfully!

Well, I may be the last to do this... been busy... but, Congratulations!
Take some time away from this, you've got more important things happening.
--

"You? We can't take you," said the Dean, glaring at the Librarian.
"You don't know a thing about guerilla warfare." - Reaper Man,