[MUD-Dev] Guilds & Politics

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 10 00:36:28 CET 1997

On  8 Dec 97 at 20:34, Stephen Zepp wrote:

> New to the list, so pardon if I step on any toes or violate any protocols :)

My toes are fine.  I notice you have the "evil" Eudora mail client.
A prior poster had a devilish time configuring it to stick in the
proper quote attributions.  I don't know whether he was able to or
not?  It's not so much that Eudora is "evil", just that using it
decreases you alignment by not performing the ritual "sacrifice"
(attributions) to the list combatants that came before you.

Note: Couldn't resist the mud == list similarities. :P

--
Jon A. Lambert
"Everything that deceives may be said to enchant" - Plato