[MUD-Dev] OT: Books

Fri Dec 12 20:25:03 CET 1997

[Adam W (who has no signature, so I had to look at my raw mail file to
find out who sent this):]

:Dan Simmons' 'Hyperion' and 'the Fall of Hyperion'.  Just great sci-fi.

Nod. Just got "The Rise of Endymion" (fourth in series) a couple of days ago.

:C.S. Freidman's trilogy 'Dark Sun Rising', 'When True Night Falls',
:and 'Crown of Swords'.

Nod.

Others for me:

Tad William's "Memory, Sorrow and Thorn" trilogy.

Andre Norton's "Witch World" stories.

Marion Zimmer Bradley's Darkover stories.

LLoyd Alexander's "Prydain Chronicles".

Most of Mercedes Lackey's stuff.

David Eddings several trilogies.

Edgar Rice Burroughs, especially "Tarzan" (so hit me!)

I've got 1 - 6 of "Wheel of Time", but I've been afraid to start them!

plus likely several others that I couldn't immediately spot or recall.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA