META: FAQ: Location, etc

Matt Chatterley root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Sat Dec 13 01:06:21 CET 1997

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997 s001gmu at nova.wright.edu wrote:

> hmmm.. brief blurb...

Tempting to add an OT tag to this, but I do have a mud, or at least
mud-development relevant point!

> Name: Greg Underwood
>
> Occupation: Foole  :P  Student, primariy, Simulation design Co-Op to pay
> the bills. (as a side note, I am probably one of the younger members of
> the list, weighing in at age 23)

I'm also a student, but waiting on return from my university application.
I think I can claim the accolate of youngest, since I am only 18 (I feel
older, if that counts!)

[Large snip]

There is a definite assertion that the majority of mud-designers are
computer or science/technology students (electronic/electrical engineers,
mathematicians, CS/AI students, and so on) or graduates, or involved in
like careers.

Who were is NOT strictly speaking from, or involved in a like field?

Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley
	ICQ: 5580107
"I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world." -Einstein