[MUD-Dev] META: FAQ: location

Stephen Zepp zoran at enid.com
Sat Dec 13 16:03:24 CET 1997

--------------937CF8A61C163087B9644A00

Derrick Jones wrote:

> Me, I'm from Bel Air, Maryland (US), a suburb of Baltimore, MD where until
> 20 years ago cows outnumbered people.  (Urban sprawl has seen the town
> double in population every few years since then, going from 5000 to 50000)
> Thanks for asking.
>
> Derrick Jones ;)

Wow..umm, hehe...I'm originally from Kingsville, and was a member of the
Bel Air Lads and Lasses Percussion Corps when I was a kid...small world,
neh? :) Currently an Air Force Instructor Pilot in Enid, Oklohoma, which
is NOT the best place to be...not only do cows outnumber the people, but
so do grain elevators :P

Zoran
--------------937CF8A61C163087B9644A00

begin:          vcard
fn:             Stephen Zepp
n:              Zepp;Stephen
org:            Lords of the Shadow ( telnet://soe.nuc.net:8888 )
email;internet: zoran at enid.com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1