FAQ: Personalities

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Tue Dec 30 23:07:33 CET 1997

On 31/12/97 at 12:38 AM, Ling <K.L.Lo-94 at student.lboro.ac.uk> said:

>Just popped the personality summary on a web page for easy access and so
>I don't need to spam you all with it.  Comes complete with some
>adjustments and occassional whole paste of stuff people sent to me (lack
>of motivation to play around with it right now).

Writing as list owner:

  This comes awfully close to publicising the list, especially as the
content is list generated and there are references (at least one) to
MUD-Dev in the text.    It also exposes the FAQ text to being indexed by a
Web Spider...  I'd rather this and the list *not* be publicised at this
point.

  What I'm more interested in is making it a monthly posting (just enough
to get one copy into every archive).  That should keep it close to hand,
and out of the public eye.

  You want to set up the monthly poster at your end, or shall I here?

>Er, I've seem to have turned into some provisional FAQ holder.

<bow>

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net