FAQ: Personalities

Ling K.L.Lo-94 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Wed Dec 31 00:38:42 CET 1997

Just popped the personality summary on a web page for easy access and so I
don't need to spam you all with it.  Comes complete with some adjustments
and occassional whole paste of stuff people sent to me (lack of motivation
to play around with it right now).

<http://studenti.lboro.ac.uk/~elkll/peeps>

Might even add a few FAQ questions instead of revising. :)
Er, I've seem to have turned into some provisional FAQ holder.

  |    Kilo Lima Lima Oscar dash Niner Four, over and out.        ---o
_O_O_  Electronic and Electrical Division, Loughborough Corp.    <+=+=+>