Wout's mailing list and old digests

Wout Mertens Wout.Mertens at rug.ac.be
Wed Feb 26 00:54:46 CET 1997

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997 coder at ibm.net wrote:

> Wout,
>
> What exactly did happen to the old list?

Well, the sysadmin of bug decided to move the executing user for majordomo
from deamon to majordomo. Which kinda screwed the perl script starting
thingie, which needed to be recompiled. Finding this out took until half
january. After that, I had a refreshing month of exams and a week of
skiing and a hectic week of I-don't-know-what-but-my-time-is-gone to bring
me here to the present. Somewhere during the exams I found the time to dl
the sources again, and I was about to recompile, and then you set up your
mailing list :) (You're welcome to it)

> I have up to digest 56 -- are there any later ones?  If anyone is missing
> any copies up to 56, drop me a direct email, and I'll forward copies to
> you.
Nope, 56 is the last one.

I do have a set of emails that bounced and were sent after that digest,
and I am willing to strip them to the original message and resend if
anyone is interested, but not right now, since it's 1am and I have to be
back online RL at 7:30 :(

Anyway,

Wout.