Just a bit of musing

Thu Mar 13 18:09:35 CET 1997

:Yes this is a specialized client.  It is designed to run on my server and
:only
:my server.   In fact it's quite impossible to connect to any other mud with
:it.
:The client app is actually part of the servers database and is
:automatically
:updated if necessary by the mud web server.  As a standalone client it is
:worthless.

I assumed your client would only work with your server, but I guess I'm
not used to the concept of a server that only runs one scenario! I was
thinking that all of the stuff about what meters, etc. exist would be
defined in the database, and so subject to change.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA