List software

Tue Mar 18 06:57:31 CET 1997

:How important/useful would the following be?
:
:  Digest support for the list.
:
:  Monthly archives of posts.
:
:  Archives of the old list (Wout's and before).
:
:  Email requestable files (such as archives, code bases, etc).

I'd be somewhat interested here. I just sent out a request for possible
code snippets of Jon's NPC subsystems. I'm probably more interested in
low-level stuff than others might be, so what interests me might be more
detail than others want. A small setup of requestable files might work.
If needed, a small amount of space on my little ftp site at work could
probably be made available.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA