mud grammar

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 20 02:08:52 CET 1997

> From: claw at null.net
> >> I was hoping soneome here would use ACE.  I've been buried in
> >> working thru OSE again to see how it compares to OpenClass and
> >> (soon) RogueWave's STL.  ACE's lack of docs has been offputting.

I am using two of RogueWave's STL classes.  The priority queue and
hash table implementations.  It happened to come bundled with BorlandC.

I disliked how iterators are used in STL.  They seem rather clumsy to me.
The ForEach() iterator functions had a serious drawback to my
implementation
although I can't remember exactly what it was.  I think it had something to

violating my data encapsulation.  Much of STL is implemented in a style
that will offend many object-oriented purists and they make no apologies
for this. :-P