Invitation to MUD Design Mailing List

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Fri Mar 21 21:55:47 CET 1997

On 13/02/97 at 07:05 PM, coder at ibm.net said:
>Hey there -- as the system should have told you, you have to subscribe
>first...  I'd love to see you in there.

Well, now we know what happens when your mail system runs out of disk
space.  It munges messages together and reposts them.  (odd)  Somehow I
didn't expect to fill a 2.5Gig disk with email alone in 3 months.  Ahh
well.  Time to set a weekly cron job to check disk space and email me
alerts for next time.

<<A nice feature of this mailer is that I can ZIP mail folders or portions
of mail folders and yet still access the individual messages thru the
mailer exactly as if they were uncompressed>>

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net