Mixture

claw at null.net claw at null.net
Thu Mar 27 09:45:27 CET 1997

On 23/03/97 at 09:40 PM, Furball <K.L.Lo-94 at student.lut.ac.uk> said:

>*moan*moan*moan*
>I leave my email box untouched for 2 days and you guys fill it up!  I
>try reading all the email in one sitting and I'm getting more email
>right now!  *moan*moan*moan*

<chortle>

I'm about 30 messages behind on my reading here, and actual replies
are way further behind.  Its great!  Where else is there a MUD
discussion with as high a signal to noise ratio...?

BTW guys: I'd like to step up the invitation rate.  I'd like to get
some new blood/new ideas in here before well become too familiar with
what the current group that the conversation dies off ala Wout's list
toward the end.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net