[MUD-Dev] Random plotlines

Thu May 8 07:53:06 CEST 1997

:Anyone considering implementing pseudo-random plotlines in their mud?
:They would probably be classed as variable/random quests in the usenet.  I
:was thinking that if I could get an engine to make things up, like a
:company would want its new drug to be approved so they employ some
:players to 'convince' a few people on the approval committee, etc.  I
:remember seeing a web page stating the '23 basic scenarios' or something
:similar but I can't find it right now.  Bit of a bugger.

I recall having some armwaving plans about such things a few years ago.
But then reality stepped in, and nothing has happened with the plans.

Congratulations to anyone who actually gets far enough to implement some!

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA