[MUD-Dev] Re: generic objects, behaviors

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Sat May 10 22:58:36 CEST 1997

Hmm...

I see a rather different approach, but i coem from the traditional
adventure game backaground as well as game design/implementation.
A question-- how many of us doubted the reality of the Colossal cCave and
the Flood Control dam?

Game design is about experience and illusion, not reality and all
successful games I knwo of have as much if nto more smoke and mirrors then
they have actual simulations.

Guess Im sayign I fidn the whoel approach here of questionable practical
value.

JK