[MUD-Dev] Introduction

clawrenc at cup.hp.com clawrenc at cup.hp.com
Wed May 14 17:37:20 CEST 1997

In <Pine.LNX.3.91.970514093021.31087F-100000 at chimera.massey.ac.nz>, on
05/13/97  at 07:21 PM, Oliver Jowett <oliver at sa-search.massey.ac.nz>
said:

>On Mon, 12 May 1997 clawrenc at cup.hp.com wrote:

>> Is the list running?

>Yes, in fact I believe you are subscribed and active :)

Oh!  That one.  Yup, very Merc bound.

>The list seems to have ended up
>somewhat more code-based than this one (from what I have seen here)...

Nahh, no more than here on occassion.  About the only difference there
is that all the members are dealing (more or less) with a common
server base, and so chat about specific edits to specific files and
other server-specific details.

>[mud-design is a bit of a misnomer, but I couldn't come up with a
>better  name in the time available]

In some ways you'd do better with MUD-DEV (as in this list) and this
list would do better with MUD-Design as a moniker.

J C Lawrence                           Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                           Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------------(*)               Internet: clawrenc at cup.hp.com