Administration: Subscription problems

clawrenc at cup.hp.com clawrenc at cup.hp.com
Thu May 15 11:45:19 CEST 1997

The listadmin at null.net account died sometime within the last two weeks
(a site I depend on silently vanished from the net).  I don't have an
exact time on the death (I'll know more when I can examine the logs at
home, but even that will only give me a "it can't have been earlier
than XXX.").

I've fixed the problem, and it should never happen again.  The
listadmin at null.net address is again working just fine.

within the last fortnight or so are history.  They are gone.  They
probably won't even bounce.  As such if you sent out invitations to
anyone and they are still waiting to get on the list, tell them to
re-send their subscription message.  Their first message has joined
the great bit-bucket in core.

J C Lawrence                           Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                           Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------------(*)               Internet: clawrenc at cup.hp.com