Support mud [was Re: Languages]

Matt Chatterley root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Sat May 17 20:53:19 CEST 1997

On Sat, 17 May 1997, Jon A. Lambert wrote:

> It would be interesting if someone had a mud server/talker for mud designers
> to log into.  Maybe with mail support, boards,  cut n paste, etc.
>
> Of course email tends to be more thought out and leisurely.
>
> Just a thought.

*chuckle*

Quite a popular thought too.

I actually compiled a Foundation II / MudOS mud today as a 'support' site
for (at least an attempt at creating) a new intermud network (I won't go
into details), but was pondering extending it somewhat.

If anyone is actually interested, it's not locked up, and the only access
restrictions are that it's on my home box (and only up during the 13-17
hours a day when I'm online).

In theory it's at mpc.dyn.ml.org 4000, if anyone fancies testing it and/or
having a chat. :)

I definitely agree with the comment on email, btw, but fully interactive
discussion is IMHO more suited for 'brainstorming' sessions, and so forth.

Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley
	http://user.itl.net/~neddy/index.html
"Fishing is complete and utter madness."  -Spike Milligan