[MUD-Dev] Languages

Thu May 22 18:51:13 CEST 1997

[Brandon G:]
:It should just spitout standard HTML (lynx or netscape work fine).  There
:is a slightly older flat-text version of it stored somewhere on the ftp
:site (ftp.cold.org/cold) but it looses some.  I wrote the manual geared
:towards hypertext, which looses a little in the translation to flat-text.

OK, thanks Brandon. I find it much easier to read text from a piece of
paper (I know, its hard on the trees), than staring at a monitor. That's
why a straight-text version would have been preferable - I could ship
it to work and print it.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA