[MUD-Dev] Alright... IF your gonan do DESIESE...

Nathan Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Sat May 24 21:03:46 CEST 1997

On Fri, 23 May 1997, Miroslav Silovic wrote:

:> Whats the thing that happens most on MUDS after fighting... and maybe after
:> standing around and playing "Caveman-roleplay"  ("Ogg have stick! Ogg have
:> BIGGESt stick!  Ogg KING!")....
:>
:> Sex....

:*GROAN* You're not seruous about this? I can imagine it:
:
:	> fsck Aya
:	You fsck Aya.
:	Aya fscks you.
:	....
:	....
:	....
:	You come.
:	Aya looks angry.

Thank you, Miro. I had a girlfriend named Aya a few years back. (No, this
pleasant little scene isn't familiar, but still...)

:> So if your really gonan go through all the trouble of modeling biliogy...
:> What about pregnancy and venereal desieses?  Im not just beign flip here...
:> these 2 factors of human bilogy have a far greater imapct on human
:> sociology IMO then cooked v. uncooked food...

:> JK

Hmm. My take, contrary to what you might think, is that, beyond a certain
point, there is no point. And modeling an exact _real_world_ sociology,
especially with those sort of factors, is a few notches past what I'm
prepared to do. I mean, what happens to the social model without the Rom
and the Jews (for Europe alone)? Not to mention the extracontinental
factors? Physics is one thing, social dynamics is quite another, thank
you. Too big a can of worms.

  /_  / / ) /_  /_) / ) /| /| / /\            First Light of a Nova Dawn
 /   / / \ /_  /_) / \ /-|/ |/ /_/            Final Night of a World Gone
Nathan F. Yospe - University of Hawaii Dept of Physics - yospe at hawaii.edu