[MUD-Dev] RP thesis...

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 25 21:16:02 CEST 1997

> From: Caliban Tiresias Darklock <caliban at darklock.com>
>
> There was a small company (whose name eludes me) which created a nice
> little series of tables and charts and whatnot for various drinking
> activities; the title of the module, intended for any RPG, was 'The
> Compleat Tavern'. I have a copy of this floating around somewhere, but I
> need to roll perception + search at diff 8 to find it. ;)

Gamelords, Ltd. circa 1981.  I have a copy of it along with "The
Phantasmagorical Montie Haul Dungeon".  The company also produced a
game called Thieves' Guild with many interesting scenarios dealing
with aspects of the thieving profession and a large FRP city called
"The Free city of Haven".
I do believe they are still in business although they may have been
absorbed by another game company.

My copy is currently being borrowed by a friend but when I get it back
I'll post a few of the tables.

JL

BTW Is there anyone on this list attending GenCon this year?