[MUD-Dev] Re: Prepositions and Parsing...

Mon May 26 08:23:08 CEST 1997

[Greg:]

[Use of parens for disambiguation]

:Let me know how it works out!	The idea just kinda came to me whilst
:sitting at work the other day and I haven't even got my project to the point
:where I can even concieve of testing it out.  ;)

Unfortunately, it'll take a while. I did what I thought were some minor
changes to my scenario, and now my server crashes! The crashes always
seem to happen, but not in any predicatable way. Waaah!

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA