[MUD-Dev] Fear of magic (was:Usability and interface)

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Sun Nov 2 16:43:21 CET 1997

On 02/11/97 at 03:15 PM, Marian Griffith <gryphon at iaehv.nl> said: >On Sun
02 Nov, Sauron wrote:

>> see usenet thread.

>I have looked for that on the mails I received today but I can't find it.

He is referring to a similar thread that ran recently on rec.games.mud.*.
I have it logged here and can repost if needed.

>Am I getting all the posts for this mail list?

You *should* be,  I haven't checked if any have bounced from you recently
(not that messages always bounce if they don't get thru).  Would you like
a copy of the month's archive to date?

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net