[MUD-Dev] Re: Gender specific

Cynbe ru Taren cynbe at laurel.actlab.utexas.edu
Sun Nov 9 16:30:17 CET 1997

| Marian Griffith <gryphon at iaehv.nl> wrote:
|
| I wonder if many girls are going to buy computer games.

A recent article in the local (Austin TX) metropolitan rag here
reviewed at least four women-run companies focusing on producing
girl-oriented games.  One of them is Purple Moon, run by a good friend
of my wife: We recently shipped them a videotape of our African Pygmy
hedgehogs in action as input for some of their modelling...

Time will tell!

Me, I don't like playing any of this stuff -- I'd rather be hacking servers. ;^}

  Cynbe