[MUD-Dev] Introductions and

Wed Nov 26 18:01:15 CET 1997

Richard Woolcock <KaVir at dial.pipex.com> wrote:
>Ola Fosheim Gr=F8stad wrote:

>> Teams are important, but there is no disadvantage in roleplaying a
>> homosexual on most muds?  Given a fairly large player base you will be
>
>You must have missed my posts about childbirth and playing your own
>children when your character eventually dies of old age.

Well, anyway, not much of a problem 2 gays + 2 lesbians =3D lots of
kids.  Happens in real life.

>> able to find other people that are sufficiently openminded and you'll
>> team up with them, forming a strong group.  In a world with little
>> loyalty minorities with a strong introvert commitment can become quite
>> powerfull.
>>=20
>> (And bisexuality is obviously an advantage for a person... Wish I
>> was.)
>
>How can it be an advantage (in the mud) to be manipulatible by people
>of either gender?  Sure, hetro's would be able to form close friendships
>with people of the same gender (and similar for homo's with those of
>opposite gender), but friendship only goes so far (and doesn't make you
>do all the stupid things love can).

Manipulatible?  I think it would be rather obvious that having more
people to choose from would be an advantage.  Anyways, think about
closed groups where external relationships are forbidden, then they
can just switch around internally without worrying about there being
too many males or females.  Very practical. ;) Might become a fashion
in your mud too.

Ola.