[MUD-Dev] requests

Frank Crowell frankc at maddog.com
Thu Nov 27 11:58:21 CET 1997

Marian Griffith wrote:

> On Sun 23 Nov, Marian Griffith wrote:
>

> I can understand that people on the list are too busy to do some coding
> for me,  but I had hoped at least somebody would look at my website and
> comment :(

a couple of comments:

first, your writeup about rooms is certainly interesting.  in fact, i'll
probably think
about it some more and see how much could be done on my mud.

On a different note, your page has a technical problems for my netscape
communicator on Linux.
The images on the top of the page don't align correctly-- the second image
has a "center"
keyword but goes off to the right and so that part of the text.  I didn't
try with NT browser.

later,

frank