OT: my web pages

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Fri Nov 28 21:16:57 CET 1997

Hello everybody,

Several people have responded to my question how you all liked my web
pages. Just a quick reminder. I do not create thow pages myself. I've
a friend who loves to do those things and we sat behind his computer.
I told him what I like the pages to look. (He thought the idea of the
purple letters was crazy but I like them :)

Several people have commented  that there is something wrong with the
banners.  The whole things looks fine on my computer but I'll pass it
on to my friend and he hopefully will be able to fix it.  I do know a
little bit about html, but mostly it is limited to copying bits. I'll
leave this kind of stuff to others  and stick to putting a little em-
phasis here and there. Oh, and I do the images of course.

As with respect to the content, I understand it is a bit much to read
at short notice, and even on longer notice :)  For the people on this
list I guess the overlord project pages are the most interesting ones
so I would be happy with any criticism  with respect to content or to
presentation of that.
And I would especially like to ask permission of everybody to put the
summaries of the discussions here  on those pages somewhere also. And
if anybody has anything meaningfull to say  about the various discus-
sions I'd be most delighted,  but I know  I am asking a bit too much,
considering the overloaded schedules everybody here seems to have.

Special thanks to Jon, Maddy and Chris Gray who have read or have of-
fered to have a look at my pages and very special thanks to Shawn who
has already given a lot of comments (two posts no less :). And thanks
to everybody who is still going to have a look but has not gotten to
doing so yet.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,