[MUD-Dev] Re:)

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Mon Sep 1 18:08:24 CEST 1997

At 03:17 PM 9/1/97 PST8PDT, Chris Gray wrote:
>[Ola F:]
>
>:			 Wouldn't it be nice if one said MURPG when one
>:focus on game component?  That would make my life a lot easier... :)
>
>Hmm. Would that be Multi-User Role-Playing Game, or would it
>be Multi-User Roll-Playing Game? :-)

Actually we are using the term OLRPG for On-Line Role Play game. We are
doign this however to highlight our approach... that our system is somewhat
unique in being so heavily derived from pen and paper in philosophy and
therefore implementatio ndetails.

JK

>--
>Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA

Jeff Kesselman
Snr. Game Integration Engineer
TEN -- The Total Entertainment Network -- www.ten.net

Speak Geek!