[MUD-Dev] Re:)

Tue Sep 2 12:27:58 CEST 1997

>>Well, research shows that knowing the other player's gender is important
>>for most users. If that isn't remotly related to sex, then I don't know..
>
>Again Ild lvoe to see the research you quote.  A large portion fo the more
>spohpisticated popualtion considers such a question not only purposeless
>but out right invasive.

Check out the LambdaMOO collection of papers at the xerox parc ftpsite,
I think it's there.

>  I'm also a bit dsiturbed at the inhearent
>sugegstion that the only reaon to know someone's sex is for purposes of
>sexual interraction.  It suggests a rather limited opinion fo the value oif
>the opposite sex.

Oh.. Did I say sexual interaction?  No?  But we treat the other gender
differently, and in there is the flirt part.  I guess I should have
said romantic interaction? You're not giving me much slack, are you?

Ola.