[MUD-Dev] MAGE 2 MAGE Spell System

Travis Casey efindel at io.com
Thu Sep 4 09:29:50 CEST 1997

I'm not sure why, but every FTP site and web site I've seen with Mage
2 Mage has version 0.86.  I find this odd because the last version
which the author posted was version 0.88.  The changes are minor, as
far as I know; one operator added, a few costs changed, and the illusion
section removed (the author was planning on making it into a separate
but compatible system).  I won't post it here since it's long and 0.86
has already been posted, but if anyone would like a copy of it, please
mail me.
--
       |\      _,,,---,,_        Travis S. Casey  <efindel at io.com>
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://www.io.com/~efindel/design.html