[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD Universe

clawrenc at cup.hp.com clawrenc at cup.hp.com
Fri Sep 5 16:01:54 CEST 1997

In <Pine.GSO.3.95q.970901233601.24200B-100000 at uhunix2>, on 09/02/97
   at 09:14 AM, Nathan Yospe <yospe at hawaii.edu> said:

>On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 S001GMU at nova.wright.edu wrote:

>:I am quite interested.  If you limit the players who can enter the >:alternate universe to the one player who created it, I really don't
>:see how that makes the game a MUD, at least not as I understand/want
>:my MUD to be.  Please elaborate, and attempt to convince me!  :)

>Does anyone still have any of my old posts on the topic?

I have archives of every message that has hit the list from day one.
These exist as individual messages with full headers, and as collected
monthly archives.  (The former has all the messages that were rejected
by the list as well, the archives don't).

That's not the problem.

The problem is finding things.  If you want I'll send you (or any
other list member) the archives, of if you give me sufficiently good
keywords I'll attempt to dig it up here and re-post it in my copious
spare time.  Even with a good NL search tool it can be a bitch finding
something.  We tend to use the same terms a LOT for many different
areas and fields.

J C Lawrence                           Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                           Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------------(*)               Internet: clawrenc at cup.hp.com