[MUD-Dev] New topic: AI and NPCs

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 6 12:57:15 CEST 1997

On  6 Sep 97 at 4:24, Matt Chatterley wrote:

> First question. Why on earth would you want to throw a horse, JCL?
> Cow-tipping I can understand, but.. ;)

Rodeo, Matt.  I saw quite a few fellas do this last week at our
county fair.  It looked like fun, perchance a bit dangerous. I
wouldn't recommend doing this with a draft horse.

*rolf* Cow-tipping has been a major pasttime around here also.
Understanding it is beyond me.  Whenever I see the ROTFL acronym,
the image conjured up is very similar to what happens after the cow
is tipped.  Tis reason enuf. ;)
Jon A. Lambert