[MUD-Dev] New topic: AI and NPCs

Matt Chatterley root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Sun Sep 7 01:43:48 CEST 1997

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997, Jon A. Lambert wrote:

> On  6 Sep 97 at 4:24, Matt Chatterley wrote:

[I'm a little unsteady at the moment, since I've just been to my birthday
party, but will attempt to reply]

> > First question. Why on earth would you want to throw a horse, JCL?
> > Cow-tipping I can understand, but.. ;)
> >

> Rodeo, Matt.  I saw quite a few fellas do this last week at our
> county fair.  It looked like fun, perchance a bit dangerous. I
> wouldn't recommend doing this with a draft horse.

Heh. Wow. Thats quite a party trick. This also brings some interesting
thoughts to my mind as to 'thematic equivalents' for rodeos and such -
sounds like they could be great fun as well as good shows of physical
prowess.

The jousting tournament and other medieval things are somewhat cliched,
and I'd like to think of something original, hmm.
Catch-the-greased-swamp-dragon? :P

> *rolf* Cow-tipping has been a major pasttime around here also.
> Understanding it is beyond me.  Whenever I see the ROTFL acronym,
> the image conjured up is very similar to what happens after the cow
> is tipped.  Tis reason enuf. ;)

ROTFL!

Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley
	http://user.itl.net/~neddy/index.html
"In space, you never know when to expect danger.. except when an
Enterprise away team beams down on a routine mission." -Greg Proops