[MUD-Dev] Usability and interface and who the hell is supposed to

Sat Sep 20 09:15:07 CEST 1997

[Chris L:]

Chris, I don't know if you noticed or not, but your long reply to Caliban's
had a lot of very long lines in it. Given your stated desire that the
material in this list be straight text readable almost anywhere, you might
want to look into that.

It *is* a pain to me - it's a nuisance for me to reply to such items.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA