[MUD-Dev] Usability and interface

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 26 00:03:18 CEST 1997

On 25 Sep 97 at 20:33, clawrenc at cup.hp.com wrote:
> In <01BCC8EB.9E05A0D0.caliban at darklock.com>, on 09/24/97
>    at 10:24 AM, Caliban Tiresias Darklock <caliban at darklock.com> said:
> >On Wednesday, September 24, 1997 4:29 AM, clawrenc at cup.hp.com
> >[SMTP:clawrenc at cup.hp.com] wrote:
>
> >>   1) There existed in the land a paper bag.  The bag internally was
> >> comprised of two rooms.  Players of sufficient level could "pick up"
> >> other players and put them in the bag.
>
> >The kind of brain process which would consider such a thing a Good
> >Idea is completely foreign to me.
>
> Yup.
>
> >> Very quickly the bag game changed to:
> >> Find as many players as you can and put them in the bag, then get the
> >> dragon and drop him in too, peer in the top to watch the
> >> slaughter/fun.

Methinks such a mechanism would be highly useful and amusing on an
RP-only mud.  You could drop the GOPers into the paper bag and see
if they could act their way out of it. :)

--
Jon A. Lambert

Nature comprehends the visible and invisible Creatures of the Whole
universe. What we call Nature especially, is the universal fire or
Anima Mundi, filling the whole system of the Universe, and therefore
is a Universal Agent, omnipresent, and endowed with an unerring instinct,
and manifests itself in fire and Light. It is the First creature of
Divine Omnipotence.
-----