[MUD-Dev] Usability and interface and who the hell is suppo

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Sat Sep 27 05:01:12 CEST 1997

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997 19:36:58 PST8PDT, Marian Griffith <gryphon at iaehv.nl>
wrote:

>you can equally well imagine a game that is not geared around
>combat at all.  To me  thinking of games as focussing on combat only is
>too restrictive.

My personal favorite sort of game is the WoD genre MUSH, in which combat
is possible but exceedingly rare... and God knows there are plenty of
those.

=+[caliban at darklock.com]=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=[http://www.darklock.com/]+=
"It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more
doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than the creation of a
new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by
the preservation of the old institution, and merely lukewarm defenders in
those who would gain by the new one."                      -- Machiavelli
=+=+=+[We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams]+=+=+=+=