What to do with the first summary?

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sun Sep 28 22:18:13 CEST 1997

Hello everybody,

I've attempted to create a first summary on a thread from the distant
past (well, considering my presence here it is distant past). Now I'm
wondering what to do with it. As it has become quite long and is made
in something my webbrowser displays  I'm not certain this list is the
right place for it.  Should I send it anyway or just have it attached
to my webpages on roleplaying muds?

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,