[MUD-Dev] Interesting poll

Koster Koster
Mon Aug 3 17:52:10 CEST 1998

Of course, this is colored by the fact that the UO playerbase is already
a self-selected group, but it's still interesting in the context of
recent threads:

----
Would you prefer UO be a world of peace, where the only conflict is man
vs. monster? Thus meaning there would be no player vs. player conflict.
No theifs, no player killing, no guildwar.

                                         [1180 votes total]
Yes, I favor a Man vs Beast Only world                         285(24%)
No, I'd rather deal with player killers, theifs, and guildwar  798(67%)
I am a thief, PK, or participate regularly in guildwar          97(8%)
----

Snipped from http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/7769/potd/

-Raph