[MUD-Dev] Re: Socket-Script: Socket-capabable script language and matching library

Wed Aug 5 23:37:14 CEST 1998

J C Lawrence wrote:

> New MUD server programmers seem to have some problems with socket
> programming.  While we already have quite an extensive list of URL and
> book references for the area, the following may also help:
>
>   URL:http://devplanet.fastethernet.net/sscript.html
>
> While the scripting language (highlighted further below) is
> interesting, the library may be more useful for non-C++ MUDS (I'd
> recommend socket++ or similar for C++):

I believe SRI has developed (or maybe is developing) a TCP/UDP library for a
research project. I haven't looked at it though..

http://os.sri.com/research/share/

--
Ola Fosheim Groestad,Norway  URL: http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~olag/worlds/