[MUD-Dev] Re: ADMIN: Advertising on MUD-Dev

quzah quzah at geocities.com
Sun Aug 9 08:16:01 CEST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai at wxs.nl>
To: mud-dev at kanga.nu <mud-dev at kanga.nu>
Date: Sunday, August 09, 1998 6:56 AM
Subject: [MUD-Dev] Re: ADMIN: Advertising on MUD-Dev
>At 21:45 09-08-98 , you wrote:
>>I'm inclined to agree with both of you; my only concern is the occasional
>>good poster from a freemail account (eg Quzah) who's input we might well
>>loose.
>
>Quzah had always been a good addition to the list IMHO...

Well, it's nice to know I haven't thoroughly ( <-- that's a helluva word.
Who decided to make it spelled that way, anyway?? ) bored the entire group
to tears, or PO'ed everyone. Maybe I'm getting old...

>>P.S: Just be glad you don't live in the UK - I spend about $25/month on my
>ISP,
>>which pales in comparison to my (on average) $150/month phone bill (that's
>just
>>for the calls to my provider).
>
>Amen, same here in the Netherlands, anxiously awaiting my cablemodem...

I wish I could afford to spend that much on phone/access... (Not that I'd
want to, I just wish I had that much extra to be able to spend ;)
-Q-