[MUD-Dev] Re: ADMIN: Advertising on MUD-Dev

J C Lawrence claw at under.engr.sgi.com
Tue Aug 11 10:12:03 CEST 1998

Writing as list owner:

  Okay, here's what's going to happen:

    1) I'm not going to ban members using advertising affixed email
       services.  That's a little to blanket for my taste.

    2) I am going to actively encourage and assist any such who do
       request posting permission to find a non-advertising laden
       email service.

    3) I they are unable to find or use such a service I'll make a
       per-case non-precedent-setting judgement call.

  Thread's over folks.  If you want to continue it, please do so off
the list.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------(*)                     Internet: claw at under.engr.sgi.com