[MUD-Dev] Re: Eye movement.

T. Alexander Popiel popiel at snugharbor.com
Thu Aug 13 10:50:52 CEST 1998

In message:  <009501bdc6d8$10a61f80$b27f14cf at patrick.gric.com>
             "S. Patrick Gallaty" <patrick at gric.com> writes:

>Amazing the cool hacks I find on some of these european muds and they
>have user populations of 1-3 people on average.

I'm not too surprised by this; while a lot of this stuff is really
cool the first time I read it, by the time I've walked 14 rooms
and had 5 people wander past (clinking and drifting in and out of
the edge of my vision), I start screaming at the computer to cut
out the cheap novella prose and just tell me the damn information
already.

It's fun to read two pages of it, but not the megabytes that I quickly
accumulate while actually playing on a MUD.

- Alex