[MUD-Dev] Re: FW: UBE/high: Re: W IRED: Kilers have more fun

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sun Aug 16 23:10:24 CEST 1998

On Fri 14 Aug, Koster, Raph wrote:
(Actually Dr.Cat did ;)

[snipped everything. I promise I will read it a couple of times to make
 sure I actually understand it all and then reply to it]

> > I still don't think anyone really understands Marian's classic Tailor
> > Problem.
> > Except maybe Marian.  (Hi again, Marian!)

I tried to explain to the best of my ability  (and thanks for saying it
is a classic problem :) I will give it another try if I really was that
confusing to you all.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,