[MUD-Dev] Re: AFAP: As fast as possible, non linear...

Dan Shiovitz dbs at cs.wisc.edu
Mon Dec 14 22:18:09 CET 1998

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998, quzah [softhome] wrote:
> Hiya all.
>
> I'm finishing up a tiny maze generator, and all I need is a
> tad bit of a speed gain. (Or more than a tad. :) I'm using
[algorithm deleted]

Why write your own on this sort of thing? Do a web search for "maze
generation" and see what comes up. I see
http://g.pet.cam.ac.uk/~gjm11/software.html#make-maze
ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/docs/maze_faq.zip
http://www.magitech.com/~cruiser1/labyrnth.htm
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/editor-faq/VI-Archive-filelist/ (really.)

I'm sure there's more if you put in more time looking than I did.

--
Dan Shiovitz || dbs at cs.wisc.edu || http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~dbs
"...Incensed by some crack he had made about modern enlightened