[MUD-Dev] BOOK: Myer's Silverlock

Mon Feb 23 21:51:05 CET 1998

:As I know some of you have been diligently searching for a copy (its
:currently out of print), I am prepared to loan this copy out.	You pay
:postage to and from California, and guarantee that it will be returned to
:me within a month and in the same condition it left here...

I was reasonably sure I had it, so I went and looked through my handwritten
sheets listing my fiction books (attempted computerization twice!). I
found it! Hurray. In between "Songmaster" by Orson Scott Card and
"Rings of Ice" by Piers Anthony. Now all I have to do is find the actual
book in all those boxes...

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA