Compilers: Toy available for ftp

Sat Feb 28 17:31:11 CET 1998

I've put my Toy compiler up for ftp, for anyone who is interested. It's at:

    ftp.myrias.com: /pub/cg/Compiler/Toy.tar.Z

It was intended as a series of articles for the "Amiga Transactor"
magazine, but the magazine went under before the last one could be
published (or I got paid!) So, there are some Amiga specific things
in there, but you can likely manage to ignore those.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA