[MUD-Dev] Wild west (was Guilds & Politics)

Mike Sellers mike at online-alchemy.com
Fri Jan 2 13:19:57 CET 1998

At 03:48 PM 12/27/97 PST8PDT, Ola Fosheim Gr=F8stad wrote:
>>This is relevant to one of social engineering experiments currently being
>>promoted for RL: placing extremely cheap internet addressable video
>>cameras in all public places, =20
>
>(Which are illegal in norway :-).  All video cameras should be placed
>there for a (legal justifiable) reason and there should be a clearly
>visible warning sign)

Interesting -- the city that I've read about putting cameras up on every
streetcorner to create a companion "virtual city" is Helsinki.  Just a
couple of countries over. :) =20

Mike Sellers   Chief Alchemist -- Online Alchemy   mike at online-alchemy.com

"One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others=20
may despise it, is the invention of good games.  And it cannot be done=20
by men out of touch with their instinctive values."  - Carl Jung