[MUD-Dev] Re: (no subject)

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Tue Jan 6 12:46:41 CET 1998

On Mon 05 Jan, JC Lawrence wrote:
> As a good friend of mine was prone to say, "Man is prone to witch
> hunts."  The shame of the matter is that man is not prone to hunting
> witch hunters -- which may be Man's critical weakness in the survival
> game.

Well no. Witches are "the others". It is easy and safe to hunt them.
Witchhunters on the other hand are the likes of you and me.  Hunting
them  is coming uncomfortably close to being hunted by witch hunters
yourself.  Of course most people don't realise that as soon as there
are no more witches to hunt another group has to be declared witches
and that might easily include you.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,