OT: Insane Wordwrapping

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Wed Jan 14 12:09:10 CET 1998

I would like to apologise for the truly insane wordwrap of my mail
client. I'm trying to resolve this, but unfortunately I can't see the
results of what I'm changing until I send more mail. I keep adjusting
here and adjusting there and moving things around, and I *am* tweaking
and trying to resolve things. At least it's not as bad as Outlook was,
but I realise a lot of people are probably out there thinking I'm a
moron or something. I think I have the sig fixed, at least, but I'll
just have to wait and see when this comes back.
+-[Caliban Tiresias Darklock]-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-[caliban at darklock.com]-+
| Darklock Communications                 http://www.darklock.com/ |
| The Darklock Sound            http://www.darklock.com/darksound/ |
| Unofficial Making Waves Site      http://www.darklock.com/mwave/ |
|   "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  |
|     Send e-mail for PGP public key: caliban-pgp at darklock.com     |
+-[Fingerprint: 9145 99B1 9AAE 9911 10AF 503B 55D9 6E8D 8F8C 1519]-+