[MUD-Dev] OT: Insane Wordwrapping

Alex Oren alexo at bigfoot.com
Thu Jan 15 13:01:32 CET 1998

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:09:13 PST8PDT, Caliban Tiresias Darklock wrote:

} I would like to apologise for the truly insane wordwrap of my mail
} client. I'm trying to resolve this, but unfortunately I can't see the
} results of what I'm changing until I send more mail.

I would suggest that sending mail to yourself will result in much faster
turnaround time.

Let's look at your headers:

Eudora pro is one of the best email clients for Win*, I'm sure you'll be able to
configure it the way you like.

--
Have fun,
Alex.